Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 1.87 ha
Former 12th century commandery where Pope Calixtus II stayed in 1119, or Louis XIII on October 30, 1632, the day the Duke of Montmorency was executed in Toulouse.
Renovated in 1989 by the current owners, this building has kept, over generations, all the authenticity and the charm of the brick buildings, typical of the Toulouse region.
The property, located in a green setting, is on the immediate outskirts of the village, on a flat land of 1.9 hectares with trees and the possibility to build a swimming pool.
A small path runs alongside the property, leading to a pond surrounded by willows, poplars and multi-centenary oaks.
Outbuildings- 17th century dovecote and other outbuildings and such as an old forge of 120m² converted into a garage for 4 vehicles.
Less than 30 minutes from Toulouse and only 5 kms from the A62 motorway access, one can live in the countryside while keeping close to Toulouse.