Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 3 ha
In the heart of the Caujac Cintegabelle, Saverdun triangle, this beautiful castle is for sale.
Facing East/ West with 640 m2 of habitable space and 12 bedrooms. Set in a lovely quiet setting and surrounded by a beautiful park of 3 hectares of century-old trees.
The chateau and its large outbuildings (100 metres long) form a U.
- Entrance/central corridor: 28 m2.
- Office: 28 m2, parquet floor, fireplace.
- Living room: 30 m2, with access to the garden, parquet floor, fireplace.
- Dining room: 48 m2 fireplace, parquet floor, moulded ceiling, opening onto a small library.
- Bedroom: 30 m2, with bathroom, WC.
- Kitchen/dining room: 35 m2 equipped, with 4 windows, bread oven.
- Back kitchen: 32 m2 with access to the garden.
- Boiler room: 10 m2 with oil and cumulus boiler. Only part of the house is heated.
- Shower room and WC.
- Ground floor bedrooms 1: 32 m2 with terracotta tiles.
- Ground floor Bed 2: 24m2 with terracotta floor tiles.
- Ground floor rooms 3: 44m2 in clay.
Mezzanine floor: double glazing
- Independent bathroom: 13 m2 with tiled floor.
- Bedroom: 28 m2 fireplace, dressing room of 9 m2.
- Independent WC.
- Central corridor crossing: 28 m2 giving on a balcony.
- Bedroom: 30 m2, tiled floor, with dressing room.
- Bedroom: 32 m2, terracotta tiles.
- Bedroom: 36 m2, fireplace, parquet floor, opening onto a room of 9 m2.
- Bedroom: 33m2 with a dressing room and two other small rooms.
- Corridor of 31 m2 with terracotta tiles. - Storage: 14 m2
- Rooms of 34, 14, 12, 10 m2.
- Three rooms of 12 m2.
- Room in the tower: 12 m2.
- Corridor: 14 m2
- Office: 28 m2 with adjoining WC.
- Living room: 30 m2, three windows, parquet flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining room: 30 m2, wooden floor.
- Old kitchen: 9 m2.
- Bathroom: 9 m2.
- 2 Bedrooms of 18 m2.
- 2 Rooms 20 m2 and 22 m2 with electric heating.
- 2 Corridors of 10 and 13 m2
- Kitchen: 20m2 with fireplace
- Rooms of 41m2, 22m2 and 20 m2
Ground floor of South wing:
- Stable with access to the inner courtyard and the street. It is divided into three parts of 131, 100 m2, and 55 m2.
- Entrance: 15m2
- Room: 95 m2 being renovated 9 windows, new roof, concrete floor
- Room of 74, 65, 22 and 18 m2.
Large outbuilding 100 m long that could be further developed to create a reception room.
The outbuildings include a large independent flat, garages, stables and others.
The chateau has retained many beautiful architectural elements. The roof was redone recently.
Heating is-Partial oil-fired
Park of about three hectares with beautiful ancient old trees including cedars and there is also an orchard. One part is enclosed by a wall, another by a fence.
Superb park without any disturbances.
Possibility to create a reception room for commercial receptions or just for private use.