Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 10.6 ha
This elegant manor built around 1650 was re- modelled in the 19th century. It consists of a rectangular stone building with two small wings. Set in a superb park planted with lovely old oaks.
The manor house of 100sqm of habitable space consists of:
Lower Ground floor- kitchen and an adjoining room both with fireplaces.
Boiler room under the stairs
Utility room and WC under the two rear pavilions, and the terrace which connects them.
Raised ground floor-
An impressive staircase leads you up to the raised ground floor.
There is a large living room covered with a carpet which may conceal an old parquet floor, an oak fireplace and lovely 19th C woodwork
A small study in the pavilion.
Dining room, pantry and WC in the rear pavilion.
LA CUISINE ET UNE SALLE AU REZ-DE-JARDIN
First floor: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a shower room and a dressing room.
Second floor- has sloping ceilings: three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Third floor-, accessible by a narrow staircase there is a small attic room.
Slate roof with hooks.
Single glazed wood windows.
Individual sanitation needing to be updated
Oil central heating system.
To the right hand side of the manor house there is a long building which contains garages, stables and another room.
There is a pretty chapel to restore.
The bread oven which is currently in bad condition but with a recent new roof.
At the back of the manor there is a pretty French-style garden with old greenhouse and a small building in average condition.
Grounds-The grounds of 26 acres (10,60 ha)contain courtyards, parkland, water channels leading to the lake, a lovely bridle path and beautiful meadows
Taxes foncieÌres : 2.300 €
Since 1995, the following elements have been included in the Supplementary Inventory of Historical Monuments: manor house, chapel, garden pavilion and orangery, garden corresponding to the old farmyard with its lake, its hydraulic system, clods with its ditch