Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 11.69 ha
This charming chateau for sale was built in the early 18th century on the remains of an older Chateau. The water filled moats date back to the original dwelling. The current property was extended in the 19th Century. y.
The Chateau (540 sqm);
The main building (18th Century) has a Mansard roof and is flanked by towers, a pavilion and a service wing.
Ground floor: entrance hall, beautiful staircase with wrought iron banister leading to a small living room, large Salon with fireplace, dining room, study, library, kitchen, linen room, back entrance, W.C.
These bright rooms include plenty of original features such as parquet floors, flagstone floors, painted ceilings, Louis XIV and neo-gothic fireplaces.
First floor comprises:
2 beautiful master apartments divided as follows:
• 1 bedroom, study, shower room, W.C
• 1 bedroom, shower room with a Jacuzzi-bathtub, dressing room, W.C
4 additional rooms, dressing room, 2 bathrooms with W.C
In the wing: linen room and bathroom.
Second floor: landing, 5 bedrooms, bathroom and additional restored rooms
The outbuildings comprise:
• A caretaker’s lodge (70 sqm): living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a courtyard in front of the house. Mains gas central heating.
• Adjoining building with garages, wood store, shed and large workshop
• Orangery and gardening room in the extension of the château.
• Additional vast concrete outbuilding with commercial potential.
• Well restored Chapel
• Attractive grounds of over 11hectares with lovely plane and lime trees.
• Covered swimming-pool 10 x 5 meters.
• Water filled moats
• The chateau and a part of the outbuildings have been carefully restored from 2011 onwards.
• Viessmann boiler (2006), Mains gas supply
• Individual septic tank to be upgraded to current standard
Set in the countryside,less than 5km from the nearest town and under 300km south of Paris. It offers easy access to trains and the motorway