Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 10.51 ha
Large equestrian estate with 13th Century farmhouse for sale in a small village on the borders of a national forest once used as a Royal hunting reserve. Only 15 kms from Chantilly with shops and all amenities 5 kms away.
The estate is accessible by the A1 highway and Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport is 30 minutes away with Paris a mere 50 kms away.
The main farmhouse building is entirely built of stones and is accessible via a lovely entrance porch that opens onto a square courtyard. A large 13th century stone tower dominates the estate with views of the surrounding meadows where horses graze.
The 300 m2 main house includes:
Entrance hall with stone floor and oak staircase, dining room, large and small reception rooms (30 and 24m2), study, kitchen, cellar/pantry.
Landing area leading to 5 bedrooms, boiler room, 2 bathrooms and WC.
Staircase leading to a large attic (200m2).
Underneath part of the house there are wine cellars built in the rock.
1) Large farmhouse buildings with a square courtyard:
They include large barns with oak frames supporting high roofs made of tiles or slates.
The 13th century tower.
Stables, many horse boxes and saddlery.
Workshops and garages.
2) Two independent accommodations of 95 m2 and 90 m2 which have been renovated into houses of type F4 and currently rented out.
3) A rural cottage completely renovated with quality materials and its private garden.
Outside the square courtyard:
- A large agricultural shed used as an indoor riding school. Additional outdoor riding school.
- A set of horse boxes and office of around 400 m2.
- Building storage
- A walker for 4 horses
Over 10 ha of land which is currently dedicated to equestrian activity and consists of:
- Meadows and paddocks with automatic drinking trough with a water heater.
- A 70x30m pit of sand of Fontainebleau.
- A pleasant garden
- An old vegetable garden completely enclosed.
Possibility to take over the equestrian activity.
The region is well known for its exceptional architectural heritage, national forests and passion for horses.