Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 11 ha
For sale in the area of Saint-Lô, superb and tastefully renovated 15th century medieval Chateau, respecting architectural traditions. The Chateau provides approximately 450m² of living space. A magnificent 15th century schist stone staircase in the north tower serves the 9 bedrooms and their private bathrooms on 3 floors.
Upon entering, one is immediately reminded of another century - remarkable period elements are preserved in each room: loopholes, keyhole observation, fireplaces, beams, old tiles and other discoverable nooks and crannies. In the garden, the old moats have given way to a pond, a small stream runs along the property, green groves and meadows with a total area of 11 hectares surround the castle. Many outbuildings would suggest good development potential.
Close to major cities (Saint Lô, Carentan, Coutances), in beautiful, peaceful countryside, 10 minutes from the National 13, 30 minutes from Caen.
- Beautiful entrance 16m²,
- Bar, 10m²,
- Dining room 30m², with fireplace
- Large living room 39m², with fireplace,
- Veranda 16m²,
- Kitchen 18m ², scullery, small office,
- 3 bedrooms 19, 24 and 25m², each with bathroom and WC, beautiful old architectural elements,
- 3 bedrooms 20, 21, 22m²,
- dressing room, 2 bathrooms, a bathroom, WCs,
- 1 bedroom 11m², exposed stone walls
- 2 bedrooms 10 and 11m² to refurbish.
Numerous outbuildings including a caretaker’s house, a garage, a workshop and barns.
Attractive grounds of about 11 hectares, partially enclosed, original moat, stream, meadows and woods.
Property tax: 1.794€ - Housing tax: 960 €