Reception Rooms: 6
Land: 2.6 ha
Chance to buy an elegant 18th C Chateau on the borders of Burgundy, Champagne and Franche-Comté, on the edge of a small village. Charming, authentic property offering 420 m2 living space with beautiful period features: fireplaces, parquet floors, mouldings, wood panelling. Several outbuildings with potential for additional facilities. Chapel. 2.6-ha grounds. 60 mins from Dijon, 35 mins from the A31 direction Nancy, and 45 mins from the A31 direction Lyon.
Main living accommodation:
Basement: Vaulted cellars under full length of property
- Entrance hall, oak staircase, wrought-iron banisters
- Right wing: Large Salon with parquet floor and wood panelling; Second Salon / Summer room with parquet floor; Shower room
- Left wing: Dining room, stone floor and stone fireplace; Library with parquet floor and doors to garden; Small Salon with marble fireplace; Fitted and equipped Kitchen; Utility room; WC; Store room; Service staircase.
- Right wing: Corridor; 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; large Music Room with 'point de Hongrie' parquet flooring and two marble fireplaces
- Left wing: 4 bedrooms; Bathroom.
Second floor: Large partially-mansarded area suitable for conversion
Third floor: Attic space
- Adjoining building comprising: Workshop, boiler room, stables with 3 horse stalls, hay loft, attic.
- Separate outbuilding with large workshop and former chapel on the ground floor, and 5 large rooms on the first floor, suitable for conversion. Also vast attic.
Grounds: 2.6 ha walled grounds with gates. Gardens, ornamental 'bassin', orchard, meadow. Several notable trees.