Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 102 ha
An attractive 18/19th Century Maison de Maitre built of Tuffeau stone with about 600 m² on 3 levels plus a basement, outbuildings and a hunting lodge. This can either be sold as a hunting estate of 102 hectares comprising about 60 ha of cereal land rented to 2 farmers, 40 ha of wood, a lake of 4 hectares and a park - ideal for 'la chasse' or it could be sold as the house with a park of 6 hectares for 550,000 Euros.
THE MAIN HOUSE
- Large entrance hall and staircase
- Two large reception rooms
- Small kitchen
- 11 bedrooms, 4 of which have an adjoining children's room that can be converted into en-suite bathrooms
In the basement (to restore completely)
- Store room
The period features of this property have been preserved (parquet floors, plaster moulding, fireplaces).
Oil fired and wood heating
- Hunting Lodge with living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms upstairs, a bathroom.
- Stable for three horses with a groom's bed
- Two outbuildings and a small shed
Ideal property for hunters (In the 2017-2018 season they shot a deer, three roe deer and a hare.)