A lovely manor house in a beautiful setting. The property has been totally renovated and now offers comfortable accommodation with original architectural features. Accommodation includes the main house and apartments.
This 19th century estate, free from any disturbances, has been beautifully renovated and has retained lovely architectural elements.
With 710m² of living space, it is laid out as follows:
- 435m² Maison de Maître with 7 main rooms including 4 en suite bedrooms
- 2 apartments of 28 and 47m² on the first floor (suitable for people with reduced mobility)
- 1 apartment of 60m² on the first floor
- 1 apartment of 140 m² on the second floor
A reception hall of 130m² is adjacent to the main house
This beautiful estate is suitable as a family residence, for an event location, a shared living, gîtes or chambre d'hôtes
The garage has good capacity for vintage cars
- Enclosed land of 6000m²
- Swimming pool 17x4m
- Outbuildings include a hangar of 246m²
and a wine storehouse of 130m² with a mezzanine of 83m²
- Fast electric terminal
- Pellet central heating
- Alarm and video surveillance
France is a large and varied country with each region and indeed each department unique from its neighbours. Our guide to each department can help you to understand more about the nuances of each area.
We have new properties arriving everyday, here you can see our latest listings to be added to our portfolio.
Read our guide to buying a property in France. The process could be slightly different to your own countries process.