Beautiful 17th and 19th Century chateau in the Loire. For sale, fully furnished, the property offers exciting commercial possibilites. Converted outbuildings, plus a spa, pool and parkland.
This beautiful 17th and 19th century chateau is located close to a quiet village and 5 minutes from all services and shops of a pretty medieval town and stones throw from the Loire valley chateaux
- 1h20 by train to Paris Austerlitz Station
- Paris 120 kms by car
- Chartres 30 mins
This charming château, dating back to the 17th and 19th centuries, has been beautifully renovated and offers approximately 2,000 square meters of living space. The main building is comprised of ten exquisitely furnished rooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom, and all the furniture is included in the sale. The château is adorned with a magnificent tower housing a grand oak staircase that serves all three floors and features a large jacuzzi and a sauna room. Various salons throughout the château provide ample space for relaxation and entertainment. The main building, constructed with stone and brick, is graced with a pristine slate roof.
The château is oriented east to west and flanked by two symmetrically renovated outbuildings. One of these outbuildings has been transformed into a large ballroom, while the other features ten additional rooms, each with ensuite bathrooms. A modern, fully-equipped kitchen caters to large gatherings and events.
On 1st floor :
- 2 sitting rooms (including a billiards room)
- 4 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms,
- Dressing room
On 2nd floor :
- 5 bedrooms including bathrooms and WCs
- Magnificent luminous salon
On 3nd floor
- 2 rooms each with ensuite bathrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Two rooms with ensuite bathrooms
The outbuildings include:
- Former stables transformed into a reception hall, with a professional kitchen catering for up to 200 guests
- Seminar room
- 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and WCs on the first floor
Second building symmetric to the stables converted into 10 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and WCs.
All in perfect condition with double glazed wooden windows
- Independent garage and building used currently as beauty care centre.
- Outdoor salt water swimming pool (5x8m)
- Former chapel converted into unique accommodation with ensuite bathroom, WC and sitting room
- Former dovecote converted into accommodation with ensuite bathroom, WC and sitting room
Grounds comprise elegant gardens to the front of the property, parkland and a pond
- 4.20 acres/1.70 ha
- Mini-golf in good condition
All information above is deemed to be reliable but may be subject to errors and omissions.
France is a large and varied country with each region and indeed each department unique from its neighbours. Our guide to each department can help you to understand more about the nuances of each area.
We have new properties arriving everyday, here you can see our latest listings to be added to our portfolio.
Read our guide to buying a property in France. The process could be slightly different to your own countries process.