Unique in Provence, this domain offers a property full of history in the heart of the truffle and wine country. Set on 30 ha with a park of 3 ha, vineyards and woods. Various buildings include an orangery, old stables. 1500m2 of buildings in total. Needs renovation
Located at only 15 min from the motorway axes.
Unique in Provence, this domain offers a property full of history in the heart of the truffle and wine country. On approximately 30 ha, it offers a park of 3 ha, vineyards and woods. The main access to the property is via a charming 800 m long avenue of century-old plane trees.
It should be noted that the first records of the castle are from the 12th century, shortly after the Papacy's arrival in Avignon. The current castle's architecture is more recent and focused on the Napoleonian period.
It includes :
- A Napoleonian bastide of about 250 m² on the floor over 3 levels,
- An original building of 170 m² : " an old skylight painting gallery",
- Old silkworm farm with Tuscan architecture of about 160 m² with 2 levels, developed in guest houses,
- An orangery of about 260 m² and its annex of about 80 m²,
- An old stable in the shape of a "U", consisting of a central part and 2 side wings, for a total area of about 250 m².
Unique property , rare on the market with more than 1 500 m² of buildings.
In the very heart of a touristic area, between Orange, the Dentelles de Montmirail and Grignan, the historical buildings can allow the development of high level event and reception business (subject to an administrative authorization).
Renovation work will be required.
France is a large and varied country with each region and indeed each department unique from its neighbours. Our guide to each department can help you to understand more about the nuances of each area.
We have new properties arriving everyday, here you can see our latest listings to be added to our portfolio.
Read our guide to buying a property in France. The process could be slightly different to your own countries process.