Reception Rooms: 6
Land: 6.77 ha
Exceptional castle for sale, dating from the 13/15 and 16th centuries and listed ISMH, occupying a superb commanding position, perched on a promontory with extensive views and offering 900m2 of space of which approximately 580m2 of living space has been entirely renovated.
There are 14 main rooms, including beautiful reception rooms, old guards' room, 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms or shower rooms. There is a beautiful Chapel with exposed stone walls and stone arched ceiling with biblical scenes depicted between the stone arches. Substantial outbuildings, a beautiful dovecote, and a caretaker's house.
Numerous architectural features remain including a spiral staircase, square and hexagonal towers,high beamed ceilings, mullioned windows, numerous fireplaces.
The property stands in 6.77 hectares of land and has a Swimming pool.
The main house. The accommodation comprises:
Ground floor :
- Large living room of 87 m2
- Living room of 31 m2
- Former guards room of 58 m2
- office of 17 m2
- Dining room of 30.70 m2
- Kitchen of 15,80 m2, rear kitchen of 6 m2 and scullery of 6,60 m2
- 2 rooms: keep of 11 m 2 and south tower of 5,80m 2
Mezzanine: south facing tower room of 5,70 m2
- 5 bedrooms of 12, 13, 22, 35 and 50 m2
- Living room of 32 m2
- Room of 12 m2 in the Keep
- Library of 65 m2
- Vaulted cellars of 95 m2 including one with an old bread ovens
- Attic of 330 m2
- Chapel of 44 m2
- Caretaker's house of about 90 m2 with 3 main rooms
- 3 barns: The first one of 143 m2 with a yard of 135 m2, the second of 132 m2 and the third of 51 m2
- Independent building with 2 rooms and a private courtyard easily convertible into extra housing
- Former vaulted stables of 172 m2
- Half-timbered dovecote built on 8 stone columns
Swimming pool of 14 X 7 m in perfect state.
Septic tank sanitation,
Beautiful architecture. Close to all amenities.