Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 0.73 ha
Situated near Cavaillon, 5km from the A7 motorway, 25min from the TGV train station in Avignon, and 40 mins from the international airport or Marseilles-Provence. this attractive 19th Century stone farmhouse for sale has 300sqm of living space and is situated in the countryside. Built in 1848 it was restored in 2001 and is set in landscaped fenced grounds of 0.73 hectares ( 1.80 acres).
Stone farmhouse built in 1848, restored in 2001, facing South, with about 300sqm of habitable space.
- Entrance, cloak room
- Living room of 45sqm
- Library/ TV room of 40sqm with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen of 40sqm
- Rear kitchen of 8sqm.
- Bedroom (20sqm) with shower room and WC.
- 2nd Bedroom (20sqm) with shower room and WC
- Connected bedroom of 10sqm
- Converted barn with mezzanine
- Master bedroom of 30sqm with dressing room, bathroom and separate WC. Opening on to a
40sqm terrace with Luberon view.
- Bedroom of 20sqm with a dressing room
- Bathroom, WC
- Bedroom/ Study of 20 sqm
- Accessible from outside: Small bedroom and large cellar.
- 7300 sqm of nice flat land, entirely fenced off.
- Terrace (can be covered)
- Landscaped garden : Cypresses, pine trees, plane trees, roses, olive trees, bay trees, wisteria...
- Orchard: Cherry trees, apricot trees, almond trees, peach trees, prune trees, vines..
- The Saint Julien canal runs from March to November through the garden between hazel bushes
on each side of the canal.
- Pool of 12m x 6m secured by an electric cover, new liner.
- Pool House
- Awning for two cars
- Fuel central heating (Wiessman boiler)
- Water softener
- Double glazing
- Wood fireplace
- Well allowing the watering of the garden
- Pool of 12m x 6m with electric cover and filter system (salt)
This farmhouse, very well restored in a peaceful setting, ideal as either a main residence or a holiday home.