Reception Rooms: 7
Land: 17 ha
This stunning south facing stone property is a luxurious Luberon paradise which stands amidst 17 ha, planted in part with olive trees & orchards, in the heart of the Luberon Natural Park. It offers breathtaking views of the Luberon mountains and valley. This fully restored property has several terraces and courtyards, three separate dwellings, a caretaker’s lodge, outbuildings, a substantial landscaped garden, a private golf course, tennis court and pool. It is just 10 min from a perched village with amenities, 25 minutes from the golf course, 30minutes from the nearest motorway, 45 minutes from Avignon train station, 1h from Marseille Provence airport.
The property – dry stone walled hamlet (1200 m2 of living space on two floors);
The main accommodation (accessed via the inner courtyard); entrance hall, small living room, fully equipped kitchen, dining room with fireplace & office. Study, large living room with fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, linen room.
Guest house 1: living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Guest house 2: living room, kitchen/dining room, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
• Caretaker’s lodge: living room with kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
• 2 sheds, one for the farming material, the other for maintaining the golf course.
• Pool house (400 m3) with pool house offering 2 rooms, WC, shower room, kitchenette.
• Garage for 4 cars & a 100 m2 room on the first floor.
• Woods, waterfall, olive trees, orchard, landscaped garden, 'jardin à la française', cherry trees, vegetable garden, shaded terraces.
• 6 hole golf course
• Tennis court
• Swimming pool
• Canal de Provence
• Heat pump for houses and swimming pool
• AC in the bedrooms and the room above the garage
• Maintenance material (recent and professional) for the garden and the golf course