Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 90 ha
This fine stone built Château has been listed ISMH since 1992 and the site is 'classé' since 1946. The property consists of a building with two wings, one dating from the XVIII Century, entirely renovated in 2001-2002 and offering the following accommodation:
Ground Floor: A substantial entrance hall with majestic stone staircase with wrought iron balustrade, two large intercommunicating salons of approximately 40 and 60m2 respectively, a study of 20m2 overlooking the lake, a modern kitchen of 70m2 with a living area and a corner fireplace, a dining room of approximately 35m2, W.C., Vast corridors.
First Floor: Master suite consisting of bedroom, bathroom with shower, bath and jacuzzi, separate W.C. and dressing room. Four large bedrooms each with separate bathroom or shower room. Separate W.C. in three of the four bedrooms and not separated in the fourth.
Second Floor: This is ready to be restored. All the services have been extended to this level which potentially offers a considerable surface area above the first floor.
Basement: A fine vaulted cellar.
Second Wing: Dating from the XVth Century, this offers identical dimensions to the previous wing and needs renovation. The main feature is exceptional roof timbers described as 'coque de bateau renversée' or an upturned ship's hull, which merit careful restoration.
Outbuildings; In front of the Château are two outbuildings facing one another. To one side is a four bedroomed caretaker's house with bathroom, barns and horse boxes. On the other side is a Gite which can accommodate 14 people with six bedrooms and three bathrooms. At the end nearest the Chateau is the Hunting room or 'Salle de Chasse' with a bar, shower and W.C.
Attached is a barn and further large outbuildings. Kennels.
Attractive enclosed Swimming Pool area.
Estate: A small gate, 1 metre high protects the grounds and orchard from the wildlife in the woodland beyond.
90 hectares of woodland and a substantial lake.