Reception Rooms: 6
Land: 20 ha
Located in a quiet area, this lovely restored XVth C. Château has 550 m2 of living accommodation and is in perfect condition. Numerous outbuildings built at right angles to the main Château form an inner courtyard. The property is surrounded by 20 hectares of land with lake and swimming pool, with fine views of the valley and the woods. In addition to the main Château there is a caretaker’s house and a guest house (10 bedrooms overall). Exceptional location: 10 minutes from Poitiers, 5 minutes from the nearest motorway access point (A10), and close to a TGV station.
Main living accommodation;
- Entrance with stone staircase leading to the upper floors.
- Large kitchen with superb fireplace and tommette-tiled floor.
- Salon / reception room (60 m2) with fireplace and period stone-flagged floor.
- Dining room / salon (80 m2) with fireplace, wood panelling. Doors opening onto the terrace and garden, next to the swimming pool. Lovely view of the valley and lake.
- Back kitchen.
- Boiler room / laundry room.
- 5 large bedrooms (ranging in size from 30 m 2 to 50 m2).
- 2 bathrooms with W.C.
- 1 shower room.
Attic (150 m2): suitable for conversion to provide additional living accommodation.
Guest house (150 m2): entrance, dining room, salon / reception room with fireplace, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, mezzanine & garage.
The caretaker’s house (100 m2) is currently used as a gîte.
Numerous other outbuildings including stables with 8 stalls & horse exercise ring.
20 hectares of land.
Large infinity swimming pool (8 x 12 m) with pool house.
Further photos available upon request.