Reception Rooms: 7
Land: 10 ha
This attractive fully restored 16/19th Century Château for sale in the Lot, has been remodeled providing light spacious generously-proportioned rooms and particularly attractive ground floor entertaining rooms. In addition there is a 4-bedroomed recently converted house. Situated on the edge of a tiny hamlet and about 3 km from a market town with shops and services, 1 hr 20 minutes from Toulouse airport and 45 minutes from Brive airport. Set in a 10-ha park with outbuildings and swimming pool. Income potential.
Main living accommodation:
- Entrance hall (52 m2) with stone-flagged floor, fine original walnut staircase
- Cloakroom / WC (3.4 m2)
- Large Salon, divided into two interconnecting rooms (98 m2 total) with fireplaces and french windows to garden
- Dining room (35 m2)
- Kitchen / Dining room (36.5 m2), with fully equipped kitchen with island and floor and wall units
- Small Salon / TV room (24 m2)
- Large pantry / store room (14.5 m2)
- Spacious upper hall and landing (16 m2)
- Door to outside balustraded balcony with double stone staircase descending to garden
- Bedroom 1 (40 m2) with en-suite red marble bathroom / shower room (10.5 m2)
- Games room / bedroom (40 m2)
- Sitting room (25 m2) with doors to an outside balcony above front door of the Château
- Bedroom 2 (36.6 m2) with en-suite blue and white bathroom / shower room
- Bedroom 3 (25 m2) with en-suite shower room (10.5 m2)
- Storage room (7 m2)
- Original wood staircase to 2nd floor
- Tiled landing
- Bedroom 4 (35 m2) with door to wood-decked roof terrace and en-suite bathroom / shower room (6 m2)
- Bedroom 5 (14 m2) with en-suite bathroom (6.5 m2)
- Small kitchen (6.6 m2)
- Doors to a large wood decked roof terrace with magnificent views over the park and iron railings - ideal for reading, sunbathing, drinks and dining etc. (14m x 12.6m)
- Bedroom 6 (22 m2) with en-suite bathroom (5 m2)
- Bedroom 7 (28 m2) with en-suite shower room (6 m2)
- Bedroom 8 (16 m2) with en-suite shower room (5 m2) and a further room (17 m2)
- Attic room
Basement: Vaulted cellar.
Additional information: Gas-fired central heating. There are some electric radiators at the top of the Chateau. Good insulation.
- Converted barn (with gas CH), recently re-roofed comprising:
Ground floor: Entrance / hall / living room (54.6 m2)
First floor: Kitchen / Dining room (44.2 m2); Bedroom 1 (11.1 m2); Shower room (5.5 m2); Bedroom 2 (15 m2) with en-suite bathroom / shower room (6.4 m2); Bedroom 3 (11.7 m2); Corridor (6.5 m2); Bedroom 4 (15.5 m2) with en-suite bathroom / shower room (5.4 m2).
Stairs down to Ground Floor and Kitchen/Dining/Living room (33 m2) with French windows to courtyard. This part of the barn conversion (bedroom, bathroom, living room/kitchen) could be a guardian's residence and closed off from the rest of the accommodation.
- Stone vaulted garage (7.55m x 7.88m) with parking for 2 cars and storage.
Grounds: 10 hectares ( 24.70 acres) of magnificent park with a variety of fine mature trees and two entrance drives, one leading through gates and down an impressive tree lined driveway to the Chateau. Orchard and meadows. 2 septic tanks. Circular swimming pool with new liner (12 m diameter).