Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 19.02 ha
A beautiful 15th and 19th Century historic Chateau for sale with beautiful outbuildings which are even older and stunning views, yet only ten minutes from a town with all facilities.
The history is complex but the original chateau which had three towers, was destroyed on the orders of Richelieu around 1630 and the buildings which remain are more recent and by 1748 two towers and other buildings remained all in poor condition.
The present property consists of a renovated 19th Century fortified castle and outbuidings with a gate and a large terrace facing the view give access to the main house.
Vestibule, Dining room or LIbrary with parquet floor, black marble fireplace, painted wood half panelling and an entire wall of cupboards converted into a library. Salon with parquet floor. Marble fireplace. Half Wood panelling, Library and built in T.V. A large kitchen to finish with tiled floor and french windows onto the terrace and another onto the courtyard. Access to a tower which serves to store things and a scullery with fridges and freezers, a sink and a french window onto a courtyard accessible by a car behind.
First Floor: A corridor with original parquet which leads to three rooms, superb original chestnut parquet floor , currently in use as two offices ( one with a black marble fireplace) and a linen room. Acess to the tower and a vast loft. A bedroom with light oak parquet and a further bedroom with the same parquet and a bathroom with bath, basin and bidet. W.C. Separate W.C. Numerous chestnut cupboards in the hall. At the end of the corridor or from the courtyard is a patio off which is a bathroom with bath, basin and W.C. and large cupboards.
Large vaulted living room. kitchen, dining room, door to the exteriior.
Small vaulted bedroom, Bathroom with bath and basin, Separate W.C.
A wooden staircase leads to the upper floor: one bedroom.
Outbuildings; Numerous lovely cellars under the house accessible from the outside and some of them vaulted.
Barn of 70m2 used as a boiler room and Silo.
Shed for tools - original cow shed.
A very large stable of 125m2.
Above the stable a room of 125m2 with lovely charpente and extended by a loft of 58m2 which rejoins the previously mentioned tower
Technical room in the little house which contains some of the equipment for heating and hot water.
Independant Maisonette on two levels to restore, extended by a bread oven and a shed.
Open Garage for three cars.
Original Pigsty of 118m2.
Land: 19 ha. 01 a 66 ca of wood, scrub, meadowland and an original vegetable garden against the house. 13 hectares of woodland are subject to a management plan.
Observations and comments on the state of the buildings;
The habitable part consists of 342m2.
Central heating by a boiler taking wood chippings HARGASSNER with a stock silo. Water from two abundant springs.
Reservoir of 45m3. Septic tank.
Most of the outbuildings are already provided with the arrival of water pipes and wiring for electricity.
This property is categorised as a 'member of the foundation of the Patrimoine allowing tax exemption at 50% on work concerning visible parts.