Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 103.99 ha
A castle for sale, only minutes from Castelnaudary and 60 minutes from Toulouse. In quiet, wooded countryside, the Castle consists of two buildings flanked each by two towers connected by walls forming an inner courtyard. There is living space of 450 m² with 12 main rooms for the castle part and a set of 192 m². Large terrace, swimming pool with poolhouse. Chapel, horse ride and stable. In the middle of a vast wooded area. 104 hectares of land including 80 agricultural and 24 wood. Open view. The property is between Pamiers and Castelnaudary.
Ground floor :
- 32 m² entrance hall
- Bright living room of 66 m² with monumental fireplace
- Dining room of 45 m² with monumental fireplace
- 25 m² fitted kitchen with central island
- 2 offices of 17 and 8 m²
- Bathroom of 7 m²
- Laundry room of 12 m²
- Large terrace of 160 m²
First floor: 7 rooms respectively:
- 25 m² with shower room of 7 m² with wc
- 14 and 29 m² (intercommunicating or ‘enfilade’) with dressing room of 6 m² and bathroom of 7 m²
- 18 m² with 2 vestibules of 11 and 8 m²
- 23 m² with bathroom of 5 m² with toilet
- 37 and 20 m² (intercommunicating) with a bathroom of 9 m² and W.C.
Second floor – original chamber maids rooms.
- 2 bedrooms of 13 m²
- Corridor serving rooms 11 m²
- 5 rooms forming the attic for 205 m²
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall of 8 m²
- Storage room for equestrian equipment of 7.5 m²
- 2 garages of 38 and 82 m² with their annexes of 27 and 50 m²
- Landing of 25 m²
- Kitchen of 12 m² with cupboard
- Living room composed of 2 rooms of 39 and 12 m²
- Bedroom of 17 m² with dressing room and bathroom of 14 m² with W.C.
- Bedroom of 11 m² with bathroom of 6 m² and W.C.
- Room of 18 m² with bathroom of 5 m
- Unconverted room of 51 m² not communicating with the rest of the Gite with entrance via the tower.
The 7 buildings are located on an area of 100 hectares of land.
- The castle
- The cottage
- 2 stables: one of 355 m² of wood with 16 boxes and the other of 323 m² to renovate
- Pool with poolhouse
- 43 m² chapel
- Horse riding school of 800 m²
- Hillside reservoirs
Wonderful tranquility in a bucolic setting
30 minutes from the A 61 motorway and only 1 hour from the Pyrenees