Reception Rooms: 5
Land: 7 ha
Splendid 15/17th Century castle for sales with approximately 500m ² habitable space incorporating 12 main rooms. Outbuildings include a separate house, a Pigeonnier, an orangery, vast cellar and garage. There is a swimming pool and the grounds extend to 7 hectares of park and gardens. The property is extremely peaceful and has one of the best views of the countryside and the Pyrenees currently on the market. The U-shaped Castle has been beautifully renovated whilst retaining its original features and charm.
The property is about 1 hour 45 minutes from Toulouse international airport and there are a couple of market towns within easy reach.
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall of 23 m², with stairs leading upstairs
- Large Salon, 60 m² with fireplace with carved wooden mantelpiece and parquet
- Dining room of 40 m² with beautiful woodwork, parquet and fireplace
- Kitchen 51 m2 with large stone fireplace, and original floor tiles
- Scullery of 24 m2
- Library of 18 m2
- Reading room of 20 sqm very bright and looking out onto the South side
- Second entrance (through the inner courtyard) serving the library and a bedroom 23 m2 with its own bathroom of 7 m².
- Passage of 23 m² opening onto the inner courtyard with two arches that serve
- Part of the park to the North
- Laundry room of 23 m²
- Chapel of 52 m² with the same space at first floor level.
First Floor; Large landing and vast corridor, 16 metres long,
- Room of 23 m2 with bathroom of 16 m2
- Room of 20 m2 with bathroom of 7 m2
- Room of 37 m2 with bathroom of 18 m2
- Room of 45 m2 with bathroom12 m2, dressing room of 11 m2 and study of 25 m2
- Independent house (adjoining the chapel) of about 180 m² living space
Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom
First Floor: small living room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Garage of 52 m²
- Wood shelter / technical room with boiler and vats
- Magnificent dovecote fully restored
- Orangery and shaded area with access to the pool
- Swimming pool
- Independent Chai 130m²
- Well made of stone in the outbuildings
- 2 stone water reservoirs with steps
The Grounds which extend to 7 hectares include a pretty avenue of lime trees, boxwood hedges, beautiful mature trees and a pond next door to the Pigeonnier as well as the two water reservoirs to the rear of the property .
Comments; This delightful property is unblighted and occupies a commanding position with a unique view of the Pyrenees and the surrounding countryside.
Additional jpg images available upon request.