Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 17 ha
Stunning vineyard property with glorious views of Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles de Montmirail. Set in Provencal Drôme, it is easily accessed being just 30 minutes from a motorway exit. The property (main house and outbuildings) have been meticulously renovated over the past ten years, to high standard using high quality materials.
The main house and cottages stand apart from the winery and form a closed courtyard accessed through a cast iron gateway. Set as a traditional farmhouse, the main house in an “L” shaped form that gives into the central courtyard and looks out southward towards Mont Ventoux.
It comprises: 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Three cottages with which the property has established a successful wine tourism business, currently operating with significant repeat custom.
· 1st & 2nd cottages extend on from the main house whilst.
· 3rd cottage forms the second wing of the closed courtyard.
· 30 metres away from the main house & outbuildings
· Previously used for storing farm machinery, and then converted to a winery
· Total capacity: over 1 000 hl in small tanks
· Well equipped with quality, modern machinery
· Conceived for superior quality wine production
· Winery roof has been equipped with solar panels with an income of 23K€/year.
· Well maintained vineyards with top quality varietals planted
· Organically farmed vineyards
· 380 m altitude on high quality rolled pebble soil
· 13 contiguous hectares classed AOP Cru Vinsobres(2.8 ha)
· AOP Côtes du Rhône Villages (10.2 ha)
· Average annual yield is around 40 hl/ha
· Currently sells around 25 000 bottles per year
· Wide disparity between daytime and night-time temperatures encouraging the production of elegant, fine wines
· Range of quality wines regularly praised and awarded in the trade press
(Guide Hachette, Gault et Millau, Bettaneet Desseauve, Decanter…)
· The remaining production is sold to local wholesalers.
Price guide: 3 100 000 euros net vendor, stock and standing crop to be added.
Agency fees of 5% net of VAT and legal costs to be added.