Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 20.39 ha
A beautiful XIXth C Château built in 1826, situated in the Anjou area in an attractive rural area surrounded by woods, vines, agricultural land and meadows. There is a small town with shops and services about 6 km from the property, and the town of Angers (with TGV station) is 30 km away. The château offers 520 m2 of living accommodation. The main south-west facing facade has a pleasant paved terrace off the large sitting room and kitchen. Set in grounds of 20.39 ha with extensive outbuildings including a caretaker's house to restore, tennis court and swimming pool.
Main living accommodation: (520 m2)
- Entrance hall
- Large Salon
- Billiard room
- Dining room
To the left of the entrance:
- 2nd reception room
- Large kitchen
- Door to a cellar
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- 6 further bedrooms
Attic: Convertible space
Outbuildings: Elegant outbuildings built in an L-configuration at a distance of around 70m from the main Château, comprising: barns, stables, garages, former caretaker's house to restore.
Grounds Magnificent informal park / gardens (20 ha) planted with a variety of trees ( cedar, oak, plane trees and lime trees) in English style designed beautifully by André Leroy. Meadows. Small lake. Vegetable garden. Tennis court. Swimming pool.
Possibility to acquire additional land on the other side of a small road 39ha.96a 25ca planted with oaks and Douglas firs for an additional sum of 320,000 Euros.. All the land is untenanted and free for hunting. In 2014/15 the owners identified deer and hares.