Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 9.5 ha
This south facing "Bergerie" was renovated and expanded in 1995. It now offers 334 m2 of living space, 84 m2 of outbuildings on 9.5 ha of land, including 7 ha of vines and fruit trees. It stands amidst a beautiful landscaped garden with a 20 meter long infinity pool. The property is in an idyllic setting, in a dominating position with 180° views over the Luberon and above a typical provençal village. It is just 3km from Gordes, 1 hour from the international airport of Marseilles-Provence and 45 minutes from the TGV train station in Avignon or Aix en Provence.
The main accommodation (334 m2);
Ground floor: large living room (42m2), TV lounge & dining room (28 m2) with beautiful old fireplace, luminous, functional and fully equipped kitchen (29 m2), small storage room (6 m2), utility room (14 m2).
First floor: master suite including a bedroom, dressing room and bathroom (60 m2 in total), two bedrooms (17m2 each), bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• 2 double garages (36 m2 each)
• Study adjoining the garage (12 m2)
• Pool house with outdoor shower
• Technical room for the pool
• Stone built carport for 6 cars.
• 9.5 hectares of land, including 4 hectares of vineyards, 3 hectares of cherry trees and young olive trees, and 2.5 hectares of perfectly maintained landscaped garden.
• Infinity pool
• Pool house
• "Boules" court
• Various terraces and summer lounges
• Water softener
• Under floor electric heating in the main rooms on the ground floor
• Lightning conductor with powerful industrial surge arresters on each of the installations
• City water
• Automatic watering system
• Automatic gate
• Alarm + CCTV