Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 27.51 ha
XIXth Century Château with 406m2 of habitable space and a number of outbuildings near Poitiers. Set in 27.5 hectares of woodland and gardens with some beautiful mature trees the property consists of a central building with slate roof by two towers and watchtowers on the East facade, also with slate roofs, on three floors with an entire basement.
Ground floor (160 m²)
- Entrance hall with cabochon inserts, 34.40 m² and stone staircase giving access to the first floor
- Large Salon withOak herringbone parquet 35 m² with open fireplace
- Dining room with oak parquet 30.98 m² with open fireplace
- Kitchen fitted and equipped with tiled floor dumb waiter) of 10.08 m²
- Space with tomette tiles with access to the service staircase of 5.73 m²
- Billiard room with oak parquet 24.08 m² with fireplace insert
- Round office (tower) with oak parquet of 1.69 m²
- Small living room with oak parquet of 11.01 m² with fireplace
- Auxiliary kitchen (under staircase) with tomette tiles of 4 m²
- Toilet with handbasin with tiles of 2.44 m²
- Veranda of 32 m²
First floor (150 m²)
- Landing with oak floor of 18 m² with cupboards
- Space with oak parquet flooring of 20.88 m²
- Bedroom I with oak floor with fireplace of 11.34 m²
- Bedroom II oak parquet, dressing room, bathroom 20.24 m² with fireplace
- Bedroom III with oak parquet floor of 13.74 m² with fireplace
- Bedroom IV with oak parquet floor with fireplace of 17.12 m² bathroom and W.C.
- Bedroom V, oak parquet floor,fireplace and tower fitted with wardrobes 30.98 m²
- Bedroom VI with oak floor with fireplace of 10.44 m²
- Bathroom with tiled floor with W.C. of 2.94 m²
Second floor (108 m²) including access by service staircase
Old service floor
-Space on linoleum of 15.17 m²
- Room VII with linoleum with chimney of 30.98 m ² with access tower
- Bedroom VIII with linoleum with fireplace of 16.48 m² with blind room (possibility of water)
- Bedroom IX with oak floor with fireplace of 16.88 m² with blind room (possibility of water)
- Bedroom X with oak floor of 12.71 m² with dressing 6.89 m²
- Room XI to renovate
In the basement, including access by service staircase and outside
Room I with sink and Hot water immersion tank tiled floor 5.89 m²
- Old kitchen (current workshop) with kitchen garden, fireplace and stone sink of 26 m²
- Room II with tiles of 20.05 m²
- Room III (old boiler room) with tomettes of 12.06 m²
- Part IV (old fruit) with tomettes of 14.91 m² with 4 tanks Fuel oil with a total capacity of 4.000 L.
- Room V (boiler room) with tomettes of 9.81 m²
- Space of 23.84 m²
- Cave I with clay floor of 14.05 m²
- Cave II with clay floor of 10.80 m²
Located at the entrance of the property, a house comprising living room, dining room, kitchen, W.C..
First floor: two rooms, bathroom, toilet. Garage.
With a surface area of 82 m² approx. (outdoor measurement) and a plot of 510 m².
Currently leased, effective date of lease: May 23, 2015.
The rent is 502.84 euros.
Forming an almost perfect "U" with flat tile roofing in perfect condition except for one end.
On two floors, with tiled roof, comprising part house with three rooms closely related to the "Girls of the Cross of the Puye" (lease in progress), various rooms, bread oven, garage, laundry and attic. Pavilion with WC.
Left building and right angle
Covered in tiles, rising on 2 levels including saddlery, garage, cellar, barn. Cellar access by internal staircase.
Various compartments with fiber cement roof covered with tiles, with closed courtyard.
Access to the property through the main entrance and its conciergerie, crisscrossing through the wood composed of oaks, beeches, walnut trees, boxwood. On the edge of the castle, several grassed areas with ancient trees.
The conciergerie currently generates a rental income, while the U-shaped communal could partly be transformed into housing. Very nice opportunity.