Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 15.1 ha
Elegant XVI/XVIII Century Château entirely restored with a medieval keep. Approximately 500m2 of which 400m2 of habitable space.
13 main rooms, 7 bedrooms and 7 shower rooms. Beautiful outbuildings ( approximately 186m2) a swimming pool, terraces and landscaped grounds. This historic property with over 15 hectares of grounds has been carefully and meticulously restored and benefits from a commanding view of the valley. Authentic and charming.
Ground floor -south:
- Vaulted cellar
- Large room: exterior access and internal staircase
- Boiler room
Ground floor (courtyard level and pool terrace):
- Tower: entrance and spiral staircase
- Bright well lit Salon (46 m²) with fireplace
- Vaulted dining room (approx 36 m²), fireplace with bread oven, spiral staircase to the keep
- Vaulted projection room (approx 25 m²), fireplace and insert
- Fitted kitchen (approx 16 m²), pantry, laundry and wc
1st floor: Serviced by two spiral staircases.
- Salon (40 m²) with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms (about 12 and 18 m²) with their shower rooms and W.C.'s.
- Mezzanine above the kitchen
- The Keep: bedroom 26 m² with shower room and wc
2nd Floor :
- Attic room (approx 18 m²) with shower room and wc
- Room of 56 m² awaiting conversion.
- Keep: bedroom (approx 27 m²) with shower room and wc
3rd floor: Keep: vaulted bedroom (21m²) with shower room and wc.
Two spiral staircases leading to the level of the outbuildings. The Spiral staircase
in the Keep gives access to the upper levels. Bedrooms with wardrobe or dressing.
- Barn on 2 levels: High level (about 98 m ²) with double door, low level (approx 80 m²) with several openings.
- Log store(approx 10 m²): Old chestnut dryer.
Pool equipment room. Automatic gate. Gas central heating (cistern) underfloor or by radiators, mains drainage, access to the village by road. Village s with amenities 4 minutes awy. Rodez airport about 35 minutes.
Taxes: Taxe Fonciere: 3,169 Euros p.a. Taxe D'Habitation 2,395€ p.a.