Reception Rooms: 9
Land: 8.5 ha
An exceptional ISMH-listed historic Chateau from the XII / XVIIth Cs, superbly restored with 745 m2 living space on 3 levels. Outbuildings (340 m2). Set in 8.5 ha grounds in a peaceful location on a rocky promontory with commanding views of the beautiful and sought after Gascon countryside that surrounds it. Within about 1 hour 20 minutes drive of Toulouse/Blagnac international airport and about 30 minutes from the attractive Cathedral city of Auch ( trains to Toulouse).
Main living accommodation:
Ground floor: (257 m2)
- Entrance hall (50 m2), magnificent stone staircase
- Dining room (35 m2) with fireplace
- Salon (70 m2) with monumental fireplace
- Bedroom (13 m2) with en-suite bathroom (9 m2)
- Kitchen (47 m2)
- Utility room (33 m2)
- Two pantries (39 m2, 55 m2)
- Covered area: 70 m2
First floor: (390 m2)
- Large Salon (80 m2)
- Hunting lodge / Salon (44 m2)
- 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom (59 m2, 28 m2, 28 m2)
- Workshop (25 m2)
- Dressing room (10 m2)
- Independent apartment
- Bedroom (50 m2)
- Bathroom (28 m2)
Second floor: (98 m2)
- Bedroom (11 m2)
- Bedroom (22 m2) with en-suite bathroom
- Library (50 m2)
Outbuildings: Pavilion and other outbuildings. Ramparts.
Additional information: The rooms in the Chateau and in the Pavilion are decorated with paintings dating from the XVIth and XVIIth Centuries.
The roofs (650 m2 in total) were fully restored in 1991.
Grounds: 8.5 ha. Well.
Additional photos available upon request.