Reception Rooms: 6
Land: 15 ha
This beautiful ISMH-Listed Château from the XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries is situated near Alençon, approximately 170 km from Paris. The Château and its outbuildings form an inner courtyard surrounded by a moat. The Château offers 350 m2 of living space on two floors divided between 10 main rooms. Outbuildings include a chapel, pigeonnier, stables and two gîtes. Set in grounds of just over 15 ha with heated swimming pool.
Main living accommodation:
- Main entrance with exposed beams
- Study (15 m2) with exposed beams
- Large reception room (50 m2) with tomette-tiled floor, fireplace, wood panelling and ceiling 'a la francaise'
- Small reception room (15 m2) with tomette-tiled floor
- Second entrance hall
- Dining room (35 m2) with fireplace and wood panelling dating from the XIXth C
- Kitchen (40 m2) with monumental granite fireplace
- Boiler room (12 m2)
- Lovely XVIIth C spiral staircase
- 3 bedrooms (25 m2, 20 m2, 10 m2) with parquet flooring, alcoves and XIXth C fireplaces
- Bathroom / Shower room
- 2 further bedrooms (40 m2 and 30 m2) in the north wing, both with parquet floors, tomette tiles and fireplaces
- Dressing room
- Shower room
- Store room or additional bedroom
Second floor: 3 attics suitable for conversion (80 m2, 80 m2, 20 m2)
Outbuildings: Barn; Former Bakery; Chapel; Pigeonnier: Pavilion; Stables; Old house; 2 gîtes.
Gîte 1: (180 m2) Comprising: Living room (70 m2) with fireplace; 3 bedrooms (30 m2, 25 m2, 25 m2); Bathroom; Shower room; WC. Thermodynamic heating.
Gîte 2: (150 m2) Comprising: Living room (60 m2) with fireplace; 2 bedrooms (18 m2); Bathroom / shower room; WC. Oil-fired central heating.
Grounds: 15 ha comprising courtyard, gardens, driveway, pasture. Heated swimming pool (heat pump).