Reception Rooms: 6
Land: 0.08 ha
This tastefully fully restored XVIIIth century property is in the heart of a picturesque and lively village of the Luberon. Renovated to high standards this charming property has an enclosed garden with pool and terrace.The property offers two separate buildings and a total living area of 315m2:
The main house with converted wing (240m2)
- A vaulted sitting room (45m2) with stone fireplace and dining area.
- A library/small sitting room
- Guest WC
- Kitchen (27m2) with fireplace and rear kitchen, utility room and boiler room.
- A beautiful provençale staircase.
- A double height master bedroom (23 m2) with dressing room and bathroom.
- A second bedroom with a shower room
- A terrace with external access.
- A double height bedroom (20m2) with a mezzanine and an integrated shower room.
The wing with separate access to the street and also from an inside staircase at the rear of the kitchen.
- living room and kitchen (20 m2) with large balcony/terrace.
- A double height good sized bedroom (20,5 m2) with an en-suite bathroom.
- A bedroom (14m2) with an en-suite shower room.
Self contained building 75m2
- Two good size rooms used as studys (20m2 each)
First floor: (through outside staircase)
- A double height living area (26m2) with mezzanine (oak parquet flooring) and bedroom with a full en suite bathroom.
A landscaped garden around 800m2 with cypresses, mulberry trees, a large variety of plants and roses.
A swimming pool 4m x 7m
A vaulted cellar
A remote control gate to a secure car park for two cars.
Oil fired central heating in the main house
Electric heating in the separate building
Double glazing almost everywhere
Automatic watering system, well in the middle of the entrance courtyard
Stone flooring on the ground floor and original tiling in most of the house
All in all a haven of peace in the centre of the village, rare opportunity.
A really delightful property, easy to lock up and leave, and in turn key order.