Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 15 ha
This impressive Château built in the style of Louis XIII in the XIXth Century has an outbuilding of 400m2 and is on the edge of a countryside village between Bourges and Sancerre. The property has 900m2 including 600m2 of living space.
The Castle and the outbuildings have been entirely restored to high standards. The quality of the insulation of the two buildings provide a remarkable level of comfort.
The Château built on two levels over a semi basement is composed of a central building between two wings providing perfect symmetry. There is 300m2 of space on each level and overall there are 15 rooms, 7 of which are bedrooms. The outbuilding of 400m2 is converted into two apartments offering 11 rooms, 7 of which are bedrooms and an artists studio of approximately 100m2.
Ceiling height of 4 m on the ground floor.
- Entrance via a stone perron on the south façade,
- Hall with tiled floor.
Opposite :Study/library, exposed beam ceiling, French wooden floor, marble fireplace.
- To the right of the Study a plain oak staircase to the basement and the upper floors.
- To the left of this Study a large oak staircase gives access to the first floor,
On the right of the hall: dining room tiled floor and painted exposed beam ceiling, marble fireplace, wood panneling,
- A kitchen connected to the dining room. Completely equipped with oak furniture, tomette floor tiles, exposed beam ceiling, stone double sink, large stone fireplace.
On the left side of the hall:
- A small living room giving access to a large one,
- A large living room, Parquet herringbone floor, marble fireplace,, painted wooden paneling, moldings.
- The Gallery gives access to seven bedrooms.
On the southern façade 4 bedrooms. On the northern façade 3 bedrooms.
Out of these 7 bedrooms : 1 with individual dressing, bathroom and WC ; 2 with shared bathroom dressing and WC ; 2 with individual shower room and WC ; 2 with shared shower room and WC.
A unique and spectacular space to be converted. Electrics, plumbing and C.H. are already in place.
Basement; A sports room, games room, private cinema, cellar, laundry room. Boiler room. Technical room for the pool.
The outbuilding of 300m. completely restored to a high standard was built in brick on two stories.
Tiled roof which was completely dismantled before the insulation was done.
Wooden window frames and double glazing.
Central heating: Oil.
- A duplex flat with 4 bedrooms , living room kitchen and a bathroom,
- A large common room shared place between the castle and the outbuilding,
- A workshop of about 100 m..
- A flat with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen.
- Swimming pool 11mx5m, chlorine treatment, and robotic cleaning.
- Pool house50 m2 with shower room , WC, and technical room.
-Floodlighting of the grounds.
- Alarm system.
The Château is in the middle of a Parc a l'anglaise set in 18 hectares of wooded grounds with a lake of 5,000m2 and an orchard.
Shops and facilities are easily accessible only ten minutes away. Peaceful and unblighted setting.