Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 7.3 ha
A magnificent XVIIth / XVIIIth C ISMH-listed Château situated on the edge of a small village approximately 35 minutes to the north-west of Dijon, offering some 650 m2 of living accommodation divided between 20 main rooms of which 13 are bedrooms. The Château retains some lovely period features including ceilings 'a la francaise', a stone staircase, fireplaces and wood panelling. Lovely linked reception rooms have doors to the grounds and onto a terrace. Outbuildings include a XVIth C Pigeonnier and two small pavilions in the park as well as a caretaker's lodge. Set in 7.3 -grounds including a 5-ha park / gardens. Swimming pool. Located 45 minutes from Montbard (TGV station, Paris 1 hour).
Main living accommodation:
Basement: Cellars under the entire Château. Fruit stores. Boiler room.
- Central entrance hall, stone-flagged floor, stone staircase.
- Library with parquet flooring
- Large Salon with parquet flooring, marble fireplace, wood panelling
- Small Salon with parquet flooring, wood panelling, marble fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Magnificent dining room with wood panelling
- Large period kitchen, stone-flagged floor, monumental stone fireplace, ceiling 'a la francaise'
- Pantry, fruit store, utility room, barbecue room, other small rooms.
- Corridor leading to 11 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: parquet floor, marble fireplaces, fine views, lovely painted ceiling; Dressing room; Bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3: parquet floor
- Bedrooms 4 and 5: average size
- Bedroom 6: master bedroom with fireplace
- Bedroom 7: tommette-tiled floor, stone fireplace, bathroom.
- Bedroom 8: master bedroom (blue), lovely marble fireplace, lovely ceiling 'a la francaise'
- Bedrooms 9 and 10: tommette-tiled floor, water connection
- Bedroom 11: tommette-tiled floor
Attic: Suite of attic rooms
- XVIth C Pigeonnier
- 2 small pavilions
- Caretaker's Lodge
- Barn, stables
- Heated greenhouse
Additional information: Oil-fired CH system with 3 boilers. Spring water. Septic tank (will need to be renewed).
Grounds: 7.3 ha of which 5 ha is park / gardens. Pretty formal garden. Terrace. 2 potager / vegetable gardens. Stone 'bassin' and trout 'bassins'. Swimming pool (17m x 3m) fed by spring water. Pool house in one of the towers.