Reception Rooms: 5
Land: 70 ha
50 km south-east of Paris, 7 km from the A5 motorway and 8 km from Vaux-le-Vicomte, exceptional chateau historical monument built in the mid eighteenth century, renovated in the 1980s and remarkably maintained since then, with more than 800 m² fully furnished, with 20 main rooms on 3 floors (excluding attics and cellars) in the middle of an area of ​​over 70 ha and a remarkable walled park in the English style, of 18 hectares dotted with ancient statues and including a chapel, an obelisk, an ice house/belvedere, a tower, three lakes,tree lined avenues,, numerous boxwood hedges and flower beds, an orchard, a vegetable garden with greenhouses, and an orangery.
The castle is described as follows:
- Ground floor: Entrance Hall with stone staircase leading upstairs, small dining room, living room, large lounge, study, large living room, kitchen, utility room, hall, boiler, ceiling height of 5m.
- 1st floor: Accessible by two staircases and divided into a landing and a corridor: in the right wing a two bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room; in the centre and the left wing three bedrooms with bathroom including a master suite with bathroom and terraces, Ceiling height of 3.80m.
- 2nd floor: Reached by the staircase, two three-room apartments with bathroom, plus a bedroom, Ceiling height of 2.80m.
Beautiful architectural features and stylish interior design: fireplaces in the main rooms,, paintings and drawings on the wall, stucco, wood panelling,original parquet floors, tomette tiled flooring,original antique tiles. Oil fired central heating.
Outbuildings. Mostly converted with a total space of over 800m2 on each level with space to accommodate up to 250 people.
The 'Faisanderie', former outbuildings adjoining the castle, forming a double square organised for events with a row of 3 intercommunicating reception rooms with an area of 240 m2, two entrance gateways, stables, workshops, technical rooms
- A house of four rooms renovated and occupied by caretakers (70 m²), with garages
- An orangery in with its own walled grounds.
- Driveway has entrance gateways and ditches to protect the property.
- An independent dwelling outside the grounds.
The woods on 52 hectares are subject to a forest management plan.
Serious references required. Price on Application.