|In the south Vendee, a beautiful Château from the XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries, situated close to a small town with all necessary services, one hour from the coast. The Château offers 1,000 m2 of habitable space divided between 30 main rooms on three floors and is authentically decorated retaining stone and marble fireplaces, parquet flooring, wood panelling and tomette-tiled floors. Set in grounds of 7 ha with a swimming pool, lake, woods and meadows together with numerous outbuildings including stables and two gîtes. Excellent development potential.
Main living accommodation:
Basement: Wine cellar; technical equipment rooms; former kitchens
- Entrance hall (20 m2) with stone staircase and XVIIIth balustrade
- 2 large reception rooms (each 60 m2)
- Small reception room (30 m2)
- Dining room (42 m2)
- Equipped kitchen (35 m2)
- Store room / pantry / WC
- 6 bedrooms (ranging in size from 15 m2 to 30 m2)
- Study (16 m2)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 shower rooms
- 4 bedrooms (ranging in size from 15 m2 to 35 m2)
- 2 reception rooms (20 m2 and 13 m2)
- Shower room
- 2 gîtes each with living room (40 m2) and 2 en-suite bedrooms (15 m2).
- Stables and saddlery
Grounds: Lovely grounds of over 7 ha with woods, meadows, swimming pool, well.
Additional information: Taxe habitation: 2,000 euros per annum. Taxe fonciere: 5,200 euros per annum.